Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Parameters: Dogs Beg For Food...What Happens When The Reverse Happens?


Source: Kim and Oscar



Dogs are adorable.  I know...I have one.  Dogs are notorious for being that annoying companion at meal time -- begging -- relentlessly.  In the picture above, the dog is trying his/her best to appear to beg for a treat.  What happens when the tables are turned on these beggars?  In the video below, my wife filmed our Maltese Poodle eating.  The video lasts only for a minute:





Notice how she locks eyes on Kayla filming her and immediately looks around herself.  She is wondering why Kayla is looking in her direction.  Next, after eating more, she again looks around.  But the hunger for food over rides the ability to reason.  Just kidding. I am no dog therapist/trainer.


I just thought that I would show a video where the tables were turned on begging animals.  Have a great day.





Related Blog Posts:



Dimensional Analysis Of Statistics And Large Numbers - Index Of Blog Posts


Science Topics, Thoughts, and Parameters Regarding Science, Politics, And The Environment!



No comments:

Post a Comment