Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Mike Thinks New Writing Schedule....Starting Friday, November 29th

Hello Everyone,


   This is Mike; I write for the blog post that you are visiting -- "Mike Thinks."  First, thank you for visiting and reading my blog posts on this site.  I hope that you are enjoying my vision which is to demystify the life of a scientist.  Specifically, what I read and think about that is portrayed/presented in the popular media.


   Today, the day before Thanksgiving, I would like to take the opportunity to share with you my new writing schedule.  A schedule for the next few months to years.


    I have decided that the schedule which works for me best is to publish a blog post on this site every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week.  That would be ambitious enough for me at this time.  My wife and I are pregnant.  As a result, I have had to readjust my writing schedule of every other day.


   In light of these changes, I would also like to invite you to ask any questions in the comment section below.  I will try to write an answer in the form of a blog post. With this in mind, I will write the next post on Friday, November 29th.


  Have a great Thanksgiving holiday!



Sincerely,

Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment